With the holidays coming up, the season of eating is upon us. I personally love all of the cooking and eating that goes on but there is always so many leftovers! Between the turkey, the roasted brussell sprouts and vegetables, buttered green beans — there is just so much food. Most of the time, eating the same thing over and over again means that no one eats the leftovers (at least in my family). So Campbell’s has something to help — whether you’re using leftovers or not — their new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking helps take cooking (and eating!) up a notch — in less time. We all know Campbell’s as the soup in a can have helped moms for decades make easy casserole dishes with their iconic Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soups. However, these new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking come in a pourable, shelf-stable carton, and the soups are ready-to-use and already seasoned so you can make a meal for your family in less than 3o minutes.
The Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking come in four flavors: Savory Portabello Mushroom, Sweet Onion, Mexican Style Tomato and Creamy Herb and Garlic. On the back of each carton is a recipe and all of the recipes have 6 ingredients or less! I made the Quick Chicken Pot Pie for a family gathering of 12 and they ate it all up. It was so quick and easy and everyone was impressed that I made a chicken pot pie “from scratch” and it literally took 30 minutes to make. As soon as our family arrived, I took it out of the oven, golden-brown and bubbly-hot. The whole entire dish was eaten!
Holiday Tip: With the holidays coming up, you can easily substitute turkey and any vegetables you have leftover!
- 14.5 ounces (1 carton) Campbell's Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock Soup
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 1 packages (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (carrot, green beans, corn, peans) thawed (about 2½ cups)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup biscuit baking mix
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, chicken and vegetables in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Stir the the milk, egg and baking mix in a small bowl. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
I was not compensated in any way for this post. Samples were provided for review purposes. All opinions are mine.