We stay at various resorts with varying price points and enjoy staying at hotels that have great value. Holiday Inn is a brand that has is known and I trust. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Zanesville is newly built and has modern amenities, and for travelers on a budget, has wonderful amenities.
When we first got to Zanesville we saw a lot of families and business travelers alike enjoying the the many amenities offered at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Zanesville. There is an indoor heated pool, with a nearby jacuzzi. There were business travelers working out at the gym.
Pros of Holiday Inn Express and Suites Zanesville
1. It’s in the heart of Zanesville and about 30 minutes away from The Wilds
2. The rooms are huge with a small sofa (that turns into a bed) and living area, as well as an office area. For families, there’s a mini-fridge where you can stock groceries and milk
3. It’s located at the top of a hill so you have a birds-eye view of Zanesville, Ohio
4. The indoor heated pool and jacuzzi are great amenities for the kids
5. Free hot and cold breakfast is served in the large dining room that has a fireplace and television. This is great for the kids, because you know that as soon as they wake up, they’re hungry!
6. Well-appointed bathrooms with product from Bath and Bodyworks
Cons of Holiday Inn Express Zanesville
None! Seriously, we love staying in hotels like this because you get so much bang for your buck! Have you been to a Holiday Inn Express? What was your experience?