It’s that time of the year and skiing and winter sports is at the top of mind of a lot of families. For us, it’s truly the only way that we can enjoy freezing cold weather!
I am always surprised when our family goes on a ski vacation and our girls wake up early, happily put on three — count ’em, THREE — layers of clothes, then stay out in frigid temperatures.
Granted skiing is a truly fun, family-focused sport, especially when you are:
- Properly dressed (three layers!)
- Learning how how to ski (put the kids in ski school!)
- Safe in every way: (where ski helmets!!)
The Girls and I in Flagstaff, Arizona at the Arizona Snowbowlafter a foot of snow just dumped on the mountain!
Join me, Nicole from Momtrends, Andrea at Savvy Sassy Moms and Kim-Marie from Luxury Travel Mom as we have a #SkiMoms Twitter chat and chat about family skiing and all the tips & tricks on how to make your ski vacation as enjoyable as a
#SkiMoms Twitter Party Details:
- Tuesday, January 13th
- 6:00pm PT / 9:00pm ET
- Hosts: Pam @triplethreatmom, Nicole @momtrends, Andrea @savvysassymoms, Kim-Marie @luxurytravelmom
- Hashtag: #SkiMoms
- Prizes: Lift tickets, giftcards, ski resort swag bags and more!
- No RSVP needed, just actively tweet!
I was not compensated for this post or Twitter party in any way. All opinions expressed are mine.