I know there are bigger things going on in the world, especially here in the tri-state area. At the same time, we are trying to create a sense of normalcy for our children.
Some of the downtown kids weren’t able to have a Halloween last week due to Hurricane Sandy, so some Lower Manhattan businesses in TriBeCa and the Financial District (FiDi) are celebrating a belated Halloween, today 11/5/12. Below is a growing list of those who are handing out treats. If you know of any more, please let me know and we will help spread the word.
1. Babesta Cribz and Threadz. 56 Warren St and 66 West Broadway. 3:00 – 7:00 pm.
2. Boomerang Toys. 119 West Broadway.
4. Frankly Wines. 66 West Broadway.
5. J&R Jr. One Ann St. 3:00-7:00 pm.
6. Polarn O Pyret. 200 Chambers Street. 5:00 – 8:00 pm
7. Sarabeths Tribeca. 339 Greenwich Street.